Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Graphic Life And Buying:)

Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions.
Albert Einstein



Top pict
Fabulous Ashanti you know just love her shape:)

So I have been doing alot of shopping for bizz, Im looking for some hot sequin jumpsuits for you loves Black and Purple that seems cute Oh yea and DeepBlue Navy Lol Made that color up:).. Request on what Ashanti was wearing on 106 and park without the Boots though. Bit much cha think.. Yes! But yes just getting the hang of this blogging its pretty fun, bc I'm the type of person that would just chatt it up with a friend but why not let the world know what I feel right right. So today I finally finished my nature project for photography I'm feeling so great:) That class has been time consuming but I learned alot about photographs:) And I can roll my film without it touching Yeah:) Holla at me:) So I love messing with the webcam this is a pict I made. This is a new trend in art, I believe CBreezy had a album cover like this and I seen a pict of RIRI with something like this.. See at the top... Any who I have a real simple Christmas list Formyself I'm saying I just want some Pro Nail tools, I love doing my nails at the Crib my fam nicknamed me MINGLEE lol. I do design:) HAHA they a mess! I thought that was funny though. So yea I want nail polish and pro nail kit then I'm set I'm buying that for myself u can get me the new fendi:) HAHA By the way I love essie Grey. Opi Is kool But I love ESSIE!:) Stays longer. But anways Be back soon and Stay BOSSED up and Don't let noone make you feel bad about how you look or feel when its positive tell them to SEEK Ur OWN SHine HOLLA! ~Boss S.. Ps that lipstick in the pict above me is a toffee brown color I love it creates a sexy look for fall/winter 2010. CHEA:)
NP:" No Love WEEZi feat. EM..

Keep On Lovin' Me - Mya

Is it really real
The love that you feel for me
Or is it a game
For you to get into my groove
But boy don't be dismayed
I'd feel it too
If I apply to you
Boy your love remains the same

No comments:

Post a Comment