Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines day:) And Boutique News.

Love is in the AirGrammy Winners! The Jenn's JLO Love those shoes too Goodness!

Red and Purple works for me Driving with the fam down 50.. Duces.
SB Swimsuits:) 30 percent off first week of spring:)
Bri, aka Mulan she's a Natural had fun!
Hey girl... Getting her grove on before the shoot.
Ok she ready, she ready!
Aww What a moment they were having a ball we were listening to Pandora NIKKI M., Station:)
Megan Prepping the Girls before the makeupArtists Came.:) I love these preshoot picts.
Vday Nails.
V-day Nails
Close up Nails
Hey yall! How are you doing I did a vid! Like 2 days ago but I thought I would put it up on here:) I did one last year too. But this is my 2011 new vid! So hope u like the advice:) And Have a fun day:)




No comments:

Post a Comment