Saturday, March 12, 2011

Family means everything:)



So had a really good time this weekend I'm more than overjoyed to see one of my bestfriends Alex in Atl I have known her for 8 beautiful years! And She's like a lil' big sis to me b/c sometime she acts more mature, But I'm a year older ! But yes who cares. She's my sister at heart I love that women! She is def fly and Miss independent Boss Princess:) Fam from Jerzee so she will tell u how it is and if she don't like you she will let u know lol! Thats my Alex.But any Whoo I did a lil photoshoot with my nieces as photographers lls. But I loved some of these photos so natural:) Hope you all had a kickass weekend as well:) Oh yea wardrobe BoHO inspired:) Native Swag:)

FUN TIMES:) Be BAck soon:)zoo excited 24-28


No comments:

Post a Comment