Tuesday, March 8, 2011

They #Winning! Prayers for Earthquake Tsunami and Victims in Japan.

YUP! I look like this in the mornings! HEHE:) And I do my work in rollers Umm hum yep:)
But anywaydoe..
IMPORTANT!!!! News Flash! Tectonic Plate Chart.

A list of 3 TRUE YUNG BOSSES In Hollywood.! Check Their Credential, #Winning Bosses in fact:)


JS>
KP>
RS< Yup, So of course u came to my blog cause u want to know what one of my fav things are right or some, yep whateverI know u want to know what some are. So I'm listening to WPGC and that lady forgot her name rhyming off the BobMarley beat. My fav line before they checked you out I already baged u. That was funny... Ok a photo of a real hollywood ladie that is winning is Miss. Raven Symone! I mean she looks soo good and zoo healthy! I love them! so my top three are Jurnee Smotlett, Raven, and KekePalmer. Now these are the young ladies I look up to! And If I had kids or lil' sis I would tell them to look up to these beautiful women! They are working it!Noone is perfect and I'm sure they go through their ups and down's but thank you girls for not being media obsessed, whores LOL! Ok Now carry On like a briscotti totti ( Yea I made that up lol.) So we all know or should know that their is a big earthquake that might be coming on the westside, and I'm not going to call myself physic or smart or anything, but I am very smart and I do read. I actually took a oceanography class b/c I was so infatuated on earthquakes and beaches really nature in general so I took that class and studies what you call tectonic plates. they are the shifting of the earth naturally. That's how we get contents in brief summary. Here is a map. Do you remember when that earthquake don't quote me but when it hit New Zealand, I was scared b/c I knew that this was the tectonic plate right to the pacific, that includes Japan, Hawaii, and most of the coast of California. It really scared me. I think I mentioned it some time on twitter. So right now I'm praying for the family in all of those areas that they can be evacuated to safety and rebuild from the natural damage that might occur. On a brighter note I hope everyone is having a beautiful Friday and count your blessings everyday we are not certain no human the time we have on this earth so please treat your Angels on earth and people the way you want to be treated b/c that Karma will come back to you 10 fold running together and shaken over:) Please go here for further info or how u can help!

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2058391,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment