Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Beautiful Christmas and Yea NYE Is soon here:)

These Girls Were Fly and she liked me shoes:) Get it girlS:) They were dressed very Nice too Petite and Sweet! Happy NewYears Lets Get more Money and SHOOOOWWW OUTT LOL!:)



Nails Duhhh.. I wonder what my nails will look like for Nye? Humm ..

Hey whats up Blog world... I had a beautifu christmas I must say lovely, We did a quite dinner at The Legal Seafoods it wasn't that good if u ask me, I probbly could have cooked a better meal! Well i'm still up yess, and I'm getting sleepy! But I love this scarf my neicey pooh got me she def knows my taste and her and my sis went shopping for me I love them lol:) My family really is my Rock! I love them and soo appropriate NP " You See right through me" - Nikki M. lls:) They always told me forget the haters just get my weight up..... for real for real.. and ect..

But yes NYE, I have a couple of plans but I just want to stay focoused and not get to crazy! Preparing for the year ahead. Omg Hatian food looks good! i wonder if its like Cajun food, I was watching food network lol! that is how I learned half of my skills. Well I plan on wearing a cute dress and being with the ones I love. my homegirl telling me about this thing in Clinton she having but like I said I don't wanna be on the roads or anything so mabey crash at a hotel. NYE is crazy! But be safe everyone! And stay tuned to Fabo Picts! And thank you 2010 you have been great! So 2011 will be better! I'm going to make a wish to God's love! health and lots more money!:) New job is awesome too Sooo Blessed:)

Oh yea and I love the pink Coat my bestie! @Rishele got me soo cute:))


New Year New Color Duh!! So I had a blast for NYC we went to MIo the Elite Mag Event, and Anwaa was looking very nice with his blazer that was cute should have got a shot of that Sighh to much wine.. Well Yes my dress felt very lovely On me I freaking Loved it and had a blast. I Saw these 2 girls they looked really cute so had to take a pict of them as well. So these are a few highlights from the night and of course my Pretty in Pink Dress:)

No comments:

Post a Comment