Friday, December 3, 2010

Rockin Outfit of the Week...And Nails:)




Leadership: The art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

I know u expected me to put boss at the beganing of my post Nope Cause u already know hssssha, yes 112 ish. But anywho! I'm doing the outfit of the week that I wore. Sequence blazer simple black v-neck shirt, with a litte lace for style and sequence shorts to match with black stockings:) ( CLASSY) GREY SHORTS:)
Tell me what you think:) Shout out to Hollywood for the first comment on the blog appreciate that soo cute:) had so much fun at the park last night meet alot of new people that were positive and that was nice:) CHEAAAAAAA:)

Oh yea I did my mommas nails, she wanted the new winter beige grey color I had on last night so I did that with a nice conservate design I can get wild now But this was slight> ( PG County Term for Simple) lol. I love that woman! I'll do anything for my mom so couldn't say no, even though I didn't want to do them for her she moves to much haha. Sometimes I feel like I should have been a surgeon, But then I think of how much I love my major and back to reality:) Omg my eyes are getting so sleepy why am I still up.?

NP: SlowDance -Keri Hilson
Ok Enjoy picts Love yall bunches:)

Red and Blue than You.

If loving you is so blue then why do I feel purple? If feeling your brusing me than why would I stay true to you when you make me cry purple rain. If I make a uncontious move your quick to tell me I lost, and if you feel like you won than you really have lost me somewhat. I still love you like I said it. But I bet you up and forget it. So I'm taking my heart back from you and Its Going to be red for now not blue so who's going to check me boo? LLS! Fun lil poem I made up:) PEACE!! - Boss S

No comments:

Post a Comment