Friday, December 17, 2010

Nails Nails and more stuff;)






My Lil' nephew I'm Chillin' in my SB Swimsuit Get yours Before Summer starts! They are CUTE! Just ask!:) Ok, so I'm really getting into this nail activity, I can't wait to get some pro tools holla:)It really puts my painting passions on a canvas on the nails I love it and I love dealing with the lil studs I call the dimonds I love the blinged out nails. Infact when I come home today I'm going to do my nails again:) NOW TELL ME HOW YOU LOVE IT- WEezi and Drizz. So I'm posting some cute lil' picts like I do DUHH:)



My Lil' nephew Just turned one, he's such a joy! My big bro's baby I love him so much he has a really sweet personality, I call him my lil' ravolli boy! he's being a prince for his b-day on sat. I'm going to miss it. But my bro's going to take alot of picts. He's a cute~ Love that babY! Love! Auntie DAYDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment