Thursday, December 16, 2010

Foodies:) And Great living...


MOMMA Got me Doing Her Nails for her Again.. LOL But that's GReatLiving






Yes I'm a WINO! DUHHH:) Good WIne:)



Dress Of the Week, Cute for holidays:) and Will Fit a Bosses curves just right love this:) Look at the pattern comming down to the right side. Super Classy and Sexi:) Hope your man likes red..



I might have to do a replica of these GOO Keyshia:) #BlackgirlsROCk and that Ring YESS DANIEL!
Ok, anyone that knows me , knows I love to eat so my mom bought me a camera for Christmas and I love it its a Cannon shot sd1300 Is, so I'm going to be taking lots of picts Guys yess:) Lol you know I'm wild with a camera watch out I love pictures! Visual major over here YEAH:) So how many of you watched the viewing party to last train to paris? Lol I did and it was funny this girl with curly black hair got her hair caught on fire. It was soo hilarious! and of cours Mr. Kevin Hart made it that much funnier. Pure Comedy! HAHA:) Speaking od DIrty MONEY>....

I'm rockin the Lovin you no More song:) Pretty Good. Oh yea Did I tell Diddy I love the Last Train to Paris name:) TresBien:) Moi Parle Francais:) Lol, didn't know that bout cha girl did cha.. Anways lol, I love this blogging I get to show my life friends lives and what I see everyday, and Like and share with yall and that's beautiful!. Oh yea Shouts out to my girl Keyshia Cole. I orderd her album And its so melodic, its nice. She's not male bashing that much, its more of her like I had enough and I'm in love and in a state like I'm letting go of a nogood man. Her voice control is on point too:) If I danced ballet' like that I would have a good time!
And her nails Looked so Cute!

This Caught my eye SCORE

Cheap Art Sale
What:
Shop work by local crafters and fine artists, all priced $1-$50 with 50 percent of all proceeds going to support nonprofit music camp Girls Rock DC.
Why: Paintings, screen-printed goods, illustrations, and lots of photography, plus Amani DC wares from East African women.
When: Sat., 1-5 p.m.
Where: La Casa, 3166 Mt. Pleasant St. NW, b/t Kenyon and Kilbourne Sts.

Ok So Today 12/17/10 I had the most

Kool pict from the Lakers Game right? Or EpicFAil?

Victoria Pub was great Yumm:) Lobster Panini, with Shiraz Red Dimond..

Picts a lil' Outta order But you Know what it is! CHEAA:) Thanks for Reading Love yea have a Happy Holiday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment