Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Boss Princess"






Alexandra S J " The Princess Boss" My bestfriend since the 10th grade, I freaking love this girl to death! I love that she is Beautiful, Loud and full of life. Even though you are far away I know that whenever I need to hit you up about something you there to give me real advice and don't write the wrong answers on the mirror for me. But help me erase my problems:) Its been 8 whole years since I known you. And I'm getting a little emotional right now. But I think of you as extended fam. I'm so happy that God allowed you to be born on Dec.12:) To one day bless my life:) I just want to make a list of all the funny things you say to me and our many many inside jokes. And even though its Cold in MD and feels like its about to snow and my newphews bday is the following day and neices bowl party is On Sun. I feel so nere and dear to you on your birthday. I thought if 8 things you and I always say in honor of our 8 years of knowing each other:)

1.) "If I loved you anymore I would be Gay"- Alex
2.) Man I love my team- Both of us
3.) Where all the real N888s at ?- Both
4.) Leave that trick alone lol - Alex
5.) Let's join gymnastics Pose and do nothing - Both
6.) Get it right I'mma muthha effin princess- Alex
7.) You always at the gym, girl damn! - Alex
8.) Uh Why I got like 2 picts with you and your my bestfriend? Lls, I can't believe that ish stole my camera in Atl I know where she live and I'mma woop her Mutha fin ask. and she Trying to push up on my mans with her stuck dollars on her on her b-day ohh HECK naw Day-Day Hold me back- ALEX..
My Poem to you
Alexandra Bella Mafia Princess, girl you know you the ish. Even though you went from JA-Rule to 50 Cent. You been my homie sis since highschool. Exuberant, Smart and Beautiful girl that's all you. You got my back no matter what and I know that very much. If a chicken talking crap, you always there to back your homegirl up. Even though you get a lil' crazayyy ( tupac voice) I gotta thank the Lord that he made you. Because a Queen without her Princess can't pass her throne on. Yes you fustrate me sometimes and get on my nerves but If I see u calling at 3 in the morning I roll over to pick up that phone. When you go out at night I dont know if I told you I always pray for you and never let you go somewhere upset. If I was the homie Drizzy I'd rap the Best I ever had ( No homo lls) My mocha honey, don't let nothing get you down or anyone. Spellman educated NAptown Breed.. Ahead of the game what more can be said? Alot!! But Alexandra Bella Mafia Princess! This is a poem for you:) ok back to writing in your fav color Pink. This is what you sent me so I want these BOSSES> To Think:) Voila!

Rules for Boss Bias
1.)Don't hang with girls that smashed the homies
2.)That means duces that talk to your friends
I'ma boss.. My clique is my business they are off limits!
3.) Leave duces alone that dip the pen in company ink...
That's my chick!! Love her! Till Next time! Have a GREAT EVENING:)

No comments:

Post a Comment