Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fashion and Fur and Nails Of the week:)








Always Fabulous:)




















































Hey My loves! I had a really good day at Tysons corner me and the fam.. My main goal was to go and get
some things for my room that I needed, But I got some clothes:) They had some good deals that I couldn't pass up
Quality things though are a must:) But yes I got it in. Me and my sis were trying on fur coats, I look kinda silly
But my sister looked SOOO tuff and Hers True Boss! Love her She's soo Cute:) So good brunch and family time
IN VA, old stomping grounds was lovely:) Trying to stay............

Ress Proof, and debt Free! Gotta keep boss like credit!!:) Ok so these are pictures I took today. And my lovely Gal Shantel was a model for me, She's so beautiful I call her my lil' Kelly, I think she looks lke a petite version Of Kelly R. HAHA:) Follower her on Twitter @amourJaloux ... Ok my Twitterbabies just wanted to share what I was up to today I'm so sleepy have lots of things to take care tommrow.. Saades Boutique Sequence dresses should be comming to my office soon UPS! YESS:) TOmmrow:) MONDAY) or by the 21- so stay tuned:) I will post :) THanks so much for reading!:) And comment I love the love:) Makes me smile lol yes I'm Mushy:)

The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing... not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares.
Henri Nouwen
oh yea and Nails:)
of the week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment