Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Entrepreneur Boss of the week, feat. Dena Cali

Amie Petersen aka DENA CALI CEO of http://www.livingbeauty.org/ Also http://denacali.com

About Her

Age: 28

Salary Range: Making a living by giving

Best Career Advice: “Be the change you would like to see in the world.”

Envies: “I envy no one but admire many.”


Celeb Designer Friend CA- CEo of EDHARDy.. WIth DEna
DENA the Brand http://denacali.com
Her with her beautiful mother Cancer Stricken
High Fashion Model
The SOCali Girl Next Door... Not Just a Pretty Face But a BOSS

Not Just another Pretty face,the Beautiful Dena Cali is Featured in my Blog this week because I believe she has showed boss life Characteristics. She has worked very hard in Southern Cali where she was raised to build a brand and a name for herself. ... And get that she is a high fashion model. Branding herself with a haircare weave system. I was very intrested when I read in a mag at the bookstore about how the weave line is organtic its fibers of hair that can be curled and will not irraitate and itch the scalp. Very Kool Work it Miss. Dena!!With a remarkable portfolio of commercials, films, and advertisements already behind her, Dena knew it was time to challenge her self by fulfilling her desire to become a business woman. In 2002, Dena embarked on this journey partnering with an established manufacturer to create her first line of haircare products named Dena Cali. The line of wigs and hair extensions quickly made her one of the most recognizable names and faces in the ethnic haircare market throughout the US and abroad.The mission of The Foundation for Living Beauty is to empower women to reduce their cancer risk and increase their self-esteem, physical wellness, and emotional stability after coping with the taxing effects of cancer and chemotherapy.

Lol the big text was to wake u up on whats real:)“These amazing women had given me so many gifts and their love and wisdom was truly the foundation from which my seeds were able to grow. I wanted to be the light and strength for them that they had always been for me. That light and strength became the precious gift that I am able to share with other women. Now, to my pleasant surprise, I find myself being the nurturer, encouraging them to lead a more holistic lifestyle; to be present, conscious, and to live life with intention.”

Dena's desire to share this mantra with women worldwide has come to fruition with the dual launch of Dena Cali Luxe, 100% organic, natural and chemical free human hair extensions and Dena Cali Holistic Beauty, a line of hair care products with a conscience, eco-friendly ingredients, and packaging.

Dena Cali Beauty.....Be present, Be conscious, Be beautiful!

info via: Her website http://denacali.com/pages.php?pageid=7.

ME Speaking: And heavens her prices are affordable go head and support this sistah! She is really doing her thing. I'm going to try her shampoo and Condi, and let yall know how I loved it. SHe inspires me and I hope she inspires you:) I love how she models her hair herself! That's really nice seeing her everywhere:) Shows her passion for her business! DENA U ARE A BOSS:)What a beautiful spirt as well ~BOSS S

her Website again:http://denacali.com check it out:)

PS. FElla's I think she still single so Get ur ish together so you can holla!;) LOL BOSS STATS ONLY NO SCRUBSS:) SHE'S FULL GROWN....:)

" SHe walk like a boss talk like a boss car and a crib she gottta pay them both off:)" Miss Independent - NEYO

who should be beauty of the week next week? u decide send me a tweet @Sboss01..



No comments:

Post a Comment