Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Color of Nature

#1 sketch in #2 pencil
mix media mostly colored pencil at this point
comparing photo time trying to get every color detail.
Loved these two picts for today hum maybe I should start a photo a day collection

Hey you all! I was randomly, just clicking away with my camera today before I went swimming, and I am so inspired by nature that I decided to take some picts and mix media and draw them out in my new sketch book. So then I got a idea to do illustrations of things make it real colorful and give it to my nephew and make a lil booklet out of it. I never done anything like that so I thought it would be fun. Everyone that knows me knows I love colors so I had a lot of fun playing with the textures of the mix media , I used Crayon and light prisma colored pencil and marker. I free hand sketched it first with a number 2 pencil. I was really happy with the results but its def time to invest in some new colored pencils I was down to the wire, Probably because they were the light prisma. I have been so busy these last 2 weeks with boutique events that I decided to just have one of my graphic relax days to just take time and create like I'm used to doing thats why I call myself a graphic designer. It was fun today trying the photography aspect of the field I plan to play around with more, I was also creating logos as well that I put on some of the pictures. So enjoy yourself get some good sleep or Buenos Diaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment