Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I find Hot:)

I really like this pair that Ri's wearing very cute I always wanted some doorknockers I think Im going to get some when I go to BK YEAHHHHH BOOII:)
Pant suit for the Summer I would go lighter like pastel and what not, I was thinking about wearing something like this for my cuzzos wedding but I went with a dress and pastel shoes instead still cute:) But I have one more wedding to go to in Aug so I might do a cute pant suit for that thats is lien or something. To KEEP COOL
Feather Earrings Exclusive at the #SB Keeta G collection inbox me if you like they are HANDMADE
Yea! Summer is officially here! Time to bring out the daisy dukes and make it happen! Can't wait to get more things in stock. Thanks to the team working very hard trying to get things together in full cohesion. So these are the things that I think are pretty hot right now! Picts above:)
Hope you enjoyed these selections come back again and here is a awesome Mango Mojito from me:) From CaliPizzaKitchen:) YUMMi take things

Delicious Moroccan Chicken Beets and Avocado salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment