Saturday, June 18, 2011

good people good food, now that's a good time..

Beautiful especially by the water, reminds me of gtown.
Graffitti/ Art name that figure?
He's Done lol
Greek salad with Anichovies
Lunch with momma! We enjoyed a nice seafood platter with sweet potato zoo good.
So I love food, U all know that I mean i take picts of food all the time lol, But I love healthy food. So recently we got our little standard poodle named King Charlemagne he's so special to us our fam and very spoield and I think people get jelous of his name in our neighborhood lol they are kind like avg Joe's or basic Janes loL! Don't get mad cause we took care in naming ourdog. A name is supposed to fit your personality the person you are not just a # lol and thank you. Super hairflip! So I'm leaving you with a collections of events over the week, Oh yea so I was picking up my sis bday gift from my boutique friends in downtown Annapolis storefront, and Voila! Kate plus 8 were down there 5 min after I left lol, I was wondering why there were so many camera crews out there so that was funny but I got some cute lil photo's of things down there it has changed quite a bit since I went to highschool down there. But anyways Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment