Friday, June 3, 2011

Today was a good day

Frenchi, these were a lil tricky to do, But I used my natural white line on my nails and lined them up my left hand looks exactly the same I think I did good:)
Heaven in my mouth! So good like 5 spices the cowboy ribeye:) Let me tell y'all steak with the bones are really the best!! with some sweet mashed potatoes and asparagus.
Tasty! Thanks GregNorman it was good! Shiraz.
Toes swag I designed I love that bright pale blue color:)
Driving to starbucks for my ice white mocha YUmmy it was good #somethingnew LoL!
So today, the sun was really just putting me in one of the best moods, I got a my work done and then I was ready to hit the nearest food place, but someone treated me to amazing steak that was soo Yummi! Ok and I noticed today all throughout my timeline I saw people saying some brutally mean things to people. Yes you were hating don't sugar coat it! So wrong! If someone wants to love themselves and is blessed with a lot be happy for them and work hard so you can do the same, carry on with that! And smile and say something positive not oh that girl is ugly as heck I don't know why she got that man, say Oh wow! That girl got mad skills let me ask her how she do that thing lol! I mean look around your hating on her while she is off with her FINE prince charming! Ok and to Add to that my mentor always told me and I have known her since highschool, she told me to write down 5 things I love about myself everyday and even if is the same thing really get that stuck in your head. Our brains sometimes are trained to think negative because we have to adjust to many of things and change. Now Im not trying to sound like DR. Michelle or Oprah But I love DR. Michelle and I was reading her tweets the other day and it said unquote stop going in on the other person and focus on yourself and examine why you are throwing shade at the next person you have issues to work out to MR. Or Miss! Paraphrasing.. So yes lets be positive and do positive things and be around people that love and care about you and want you to be successful! Doesn't that sound a whole lot better! Now I want you all to comment on what you think being positive potrays on your life or a persons life.Please sound off:) Now I have to admit Im not sitting around holding flowers all day and hugging trees, yea I talk about people sometimes cause they probably irritated me, but I don't sit there and pick the person apart or think evil thoughts that just aint right! And you need prayer is you about that YUCKYNess.. Ok Twitterbabies I thought that was real as ish.

Like But love harder!!:) - ME

NP: Chris Brown - Up 2 you



No comments:

Post a Comment