Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cooking Lean and Bam!

Chicken Cream of Mushroom and Veggies Mash:)
Throw them veggies in with the olive oil and got it cracking cabbage, green squash yellow peppers, redpeppers and carrots
Seasoned the chicken than threw it in the pan with a lot of olive oil, kind of let it toast on its own with little agitation b/c the breast were fairly thin.
pour the cream of mushroom right on in separating the cooked chicken and let it marinate for a bit on m/high
you could find this in your natural section at your local Giant or Safeway thats where I go to get it.
splashed a lil red pepper around for decorating mashed some potatoes and Voila you have a simple and easy meal who wants to do the dishes?:)
So I never really do this, so I'm going to start taking picts of the process I do in cooking and telling you the ingredients, I made today organic mushroom chicken with veggies and mash potatoes, I used a gluten free mushroom cream sauce its a little different from Campbell's its low on sodium witch is a great thing plus it taste really good, and those are shittake mushrooms:)
I put together the process so enjoy.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment