Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Portfolio news and a little bit of this a little bit of that.

New Du' for the moment lol:) Honey babe




Hey you guys! Spring is about to go bye bye I can already feel the summer time coming! my fav summer time song that I can remember is http://youtu.be/g40c6iAEHpc,
I love that song! It just reminds me of summers in CA and VA when I was younger. Anways I plan to do a lot of outdoor sports this summer in-between work, so if you know of a fun bike club hit me up about it i want to join one lol! I know Valley girl of me. But I'll stay in shape all summer longggggg- Kid Rock Voice! So I just wanted to show you all a few of the paintings and Drawings and graphic work I Put in my port. As you can see I really love Color! I love designing and wearing colors in my own wardrobe. I just wanted to show you how much I appreciated you all for your support with #team SB! #you Mean the world TO ME MWAHHH:)
The Dress that I'm wearing is from the Sequence collection. I was really tierd that is before I had to pack for the beach!

http://youtube/KjYKKmaX0Ck

Oh yea trying something new with the hair:)

No comments:

Post a Comment